Processes a variety of customer transactions at a teller window. Recognizes customer needs and recommends products, services, or assistance of other bank employees or departments, to consistently deliver a superior level of customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Strong knowledge of bank products and services, with the ability to recognize customer needs, and cross-sell bank products
- Participates in bank’s referral program, and utilizes any applicable technology and/or programs to effectively show results
- Will be expected to meet specific referral goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly basis
- Operates and balances a terminal and cash drawer daily
- Accepts and processes the following transactions: savings, checking, and Christmas Club account deposits, loan payments, SDB rental payments, utility payments, sells money orders/official checks, and any type of cash withdrawa
- Accepts checks for cashing in accordance to FNB Check Cashing Policy
- Participates and successfully completes all required training courses
- Willingness to be flexible with a strong desire to create a work environment conducive to teamwork
- Assists Team Leader with various duties associated with money shipments/orders, etc.
- Willingness to perform additional branch duties and responsibilities, outside the realm of processing transactions
- Handles all cash, customer transactions, and customer information in accordance with FNB Security Policy and Procedures
- Motivation to make outbound sales calls to current and prospective clients
- Flexibility with work schedules to accommodate branch staffing requirements in order to service needs
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or General Education degree (GED)
- Proven cash handling experience
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Farmers National Banc Corp. is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
- Must possess basic computer skills and knowledge, use a calculator, typewriter, phone, fax machine, and other office equipment.
- Customer service and/or sales experience on any level